Warning: Use of undefined constant MSW_WPFM_FILE - assumed 'MSW_WPFM_FILE' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/moving2o/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-file-monitor/wordpress-file-monitor.php on line 39
Visitor Visas -

Visitor Visas

    Do you fancy visiting Australia? There are two main types of tourist visas that willtourist allow overseas visitors to visit Australia for up to 3 months.  The third visa can allow a visitor stay between 3 and 12 months.

    eVisitors visa

    If you are applying from a European country and are not yet in Australia you can apply through the eVisitors visa (Subclass 651).  In my experience the visa was lodged and I had an answer in less than a week.  Employment is not allowed.

    Electronic Travel Authority

    If you are applying from other countries outside of Australia check out the Electronic Travel Authority (Subclass 601).  Employment is not allowed.

    Visitor Visa

    If you are a visitor that wishes to stay between 3, 6 and 12 months try the Visitor Visa (Subclass 600).

    For more information on tourist visas visit the Australian immigration website.

    *Disclaimer: While all efforts are made to ensure information is factual on this site, the Moving2Oz team recommend checking the the Australian government site here as it is constantly changing and updating and it would be worth your while looking at it to verify information.

    Leave a Reply